Shop & Earn
Store Loyalty Programs
Several stores offer customer loyalty programs that will donate to our school in return for purchases made at those stores:
When you purchase select Harris Teeter brand products using your VIC card, Harris Teeter's "Together In Education" program contributes a percentage of your purchase dollars to the school of your choice. Ask the a cashier about the program or link your VIC card at Harris Teeter's website. Our school code is 5419.
NOTE: You’ll need to re-link your VIC card to our school every fall.
Earn merchandise credit for CPSC through Office Depot's "5% Back to Schools" program. Mention it at checkout, sign up online at Office Depot, or call 1-800-GO-DEPOT. Our school number is 70203928.
Sign up online for the Kroger Community Rewards Program, and register your Kroger Plus card with CPSC after you sign up. You can get a Kroger Plus card at any Kroger customer service desk.
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox. Click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. CPSC is number 89922.
Box Tops for Education
CPSC collects Box Tops for Education from selected products made by Betty Crocker, Ziploc, Avery, Pillsbury and more. Each Box Top earns our school 10 cents, which adds up quickly when a lot of people save them. Collection boxes are located in the front lobby of each building.
To earn money from Box Tops, you can..
(1) Clip Box Tops from products
Hundreds of products that you already buy have Box Tops on them. Clip the Box Tops and ask your child to submit them in the collection box in their classroom or at the front desk.
Go to the Box Tops website for a complete list of participating products, as well as money saving coupons, recipes, and the opportunity to earn more Box Tops by signing up for a booster club and other promotions.
(2) Shop online in the Box Tops Marketplace
At the Box Tops Marketplace, more than 70 retail stores will help support us when you shop online. You can earn up to 15 eBox Tops per $10 spent, with no additional cost to you. Sign up online to support our school and see where to shop.